 |
| Celebrity Juice |
So last night I had the pleasure to go with a fellow teacher to see a screening of the show Celebrity Juice.
 |
| Two of the teachers...Az & Toni |
I was asked on Thursday by one of the teachers that I work with at my Thursday school to go to a show that has the actor David Walliams from Little Britain. Both actor and show I had no idea about, so I said yes I would go but only if he didn't have any other friends who desperately wanted to go with as really I had no idea about the show or the actor. I ended up looking up the actor and watched one of the shows. Yes the humour is a little different than what I am used to, but seemed pretty funny at different parts.

We met up and joined a long que (line) in front of the BBC, we got to the front and was told that the show was running 2 1/2 hours late. So we decided to go grab some drinks and come back in a few hours. When we came back we went into the studio, was allowed a free drink while we waited to be called. After a short wait we got escorted into the right place to watch Celebrity Juice. It was a pretty funny show, although I am sure of what we saw that night, from the 2 hours that we were there only about 20 min of it will actually be used for the show. I will post a link of the actual show that I got to see but since it is not up yet it is interesting for my Canadian friends to see what the show is.
| | | | | | | |
| Keith Lemon |
Check out the show, here is a link from you tube:
Celebrity Juice Video
No comments:
Post a Comment